* “ I hereby thank the entire team of Dr Sujit Jos for the professional approach during my Knee replacement surgery for both the legs. Furthermore, my whole hearted thanks for the personal touch towards my early recovery which is well appreciated and commendable.
I also wish to thank the entire nursing staff and other staffs of the hospital in working towards
achieving the ultimate goal of ‘caring the patient’.
Please continue the great work and appreciate the professionalism of entire team. ” – Mr Gopinathan M (Thrissur) Managar HR, ONGC, Western Region, Ankleshwar, Gujarat
Bilateral Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement recipient
* ” The overall experience in the Hospital was excellent. I was not able to stand properly or walk after a complication of a knee replacement surgery done at Bahrain. I was fortunate to have come to Kochi. The corrective surgery done by Dr Sujit Jos and his team has changed my life and activity. Now I am able to walk fast and climb stairs. He is friendly, compassionate and an excellent surgeon. I would strongly recommend anyone with a joint problem to meet this doctor.”
– Mrs Fatima Ahmed Abdulla Juma, Bahrain.
Extensor Mechanism reconstruction done here following a complication of knee replacement done at Bahrain.
* “വളരെ അധികം നന്ദിയുണ്ട് ഡോക്ടർ സുജിത് ജോസിനോടും ടീമിനോടും. കാരണം എന്ടെ വലതു കൈ തീരെ പറ്റാത്ത ഒരവസ്ഥയിൽ ആയിരുന്നു ഞാൻ ഡോക്ടറെ വന്നു കാണുന്നത്. ഇതിനു മുൻപ് ഞാൻ ഒരുപാട് ഹോസ്പിറ്റൽ സന്ദർശിച്ചു. പക്ഷെ നല്ല ഒരു ട്രീറ്റ്മെന്റ് കിട്ടിയത് ഡോക്ടർ സുജിത്തിനെ കണ്ടതിനു ശേഷമാണ്. എന്റെ വലതു തോളിനകത്തു ഒരു മുഴ ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നു. അതു കൈ പോകാനുള്ള ഒരു ഞരമ്പിനെ അമർത്തിയിരുന്നതിനാലാണ് തോളിനു തളർച്ച ഉണ്ടായിരുന്നത്. ഡോക്ടർ കീ -ഹോൾ സര്ജറിയിലൂടെ അതു നീക്കം ചെയ്ത് എന്റെ കൈ പൂർണമായും സുഖപ്പെടുത്തിത്തന്നു. പഴയതു പോലെ ഇനി കൈ നല്ല ബലമുള്ളതായി. ഒരിക്കൽ കൂടി ഞാൻ ഡോക്ടർ സുജിത്തിനോടും ടീമിനോടും നന്ദി പറയുന്നു.” – Manaf Hussain MF, Mammala House, Palluruthy.
* “On behalf of our family I would like to thank you for your kindly hospitality.
Your full care of our mum during her knee replacement is highly appreciated
My best regards to your family and I am sure they are proud of you always.
I wish you all the best Doctor
God bless you”
– Lt Saif Issa Said Aldaghari, Al Mabyla, Sultanate of Oman
* “After I injured by ACL for the second time (first surgery was done in a hospital at New Delhi) , I was quite confused over the decision, whether to undergo a revision of the ACL reconstruction or not. My parents took me to different hospitals looking for expert opinion and finally we decided to go for it under Dr Sujit Jos. To be frank, I was quite confident on my surgeon Dr Sujit Jos. I was pretty confident that I would recover. Surgery was conducted in June 2014. After Surgery I was instructed to do certain exercises as a part of physiotherapy, routinely. I could follow the routine of exercises regularly. After 6 months of surgery I was fully confident in regaining my old vitality. Today I am as fit as a sportsman. I can walk freely, run and even carry out higher level weight training session at the gym.
It is the proper instructions on the physiotherapy by Dr Sujit Jos and his physiotherapy team, which I could follow regularly that helped me regain my lost fitness. I even forget at times that I have had and injury and I was operated upon for its recovery. ALL THANKS TO DR SUJIT JOS for his dedicated treatment and optimistic moral support. THANK YOU SIR!!” – Mr Praveen A, Trivandrum, 04.06.2016
* The testimonials, statements, and opinions presented on our website are applicable to the individuals depicted. Results will vary and may not be representative of the experience of others. The testimonials are voluntarily provided and are not paid, nor were they provided with free products, services, or any benefits in exchange for said statements. The testimonials are representative of patient experience but the exact benefit from the procedures will be unique and individual to each patient.